Welcome to the AdChoices consumer opt-out page for online interest-based advertising.
Some of the ads you receive on webpages are customized based on predictions about your interests generated from your visits over time and across different websites. This type of ad customization — sometimes called “interest-based” or “online behavioural” advertising — is enabled through your computer browser and browser cookies. This type of online advertising helps support the free content, products and services you get online.
Using the tool on this page, you can:
- Find out which participating companies have currently enabled customized ads for your browser;
- View a list of all participating companies and learn more about their advertising and privacy practices;
- Check whether you’ve already opted-out from participating companies;
- Opt out of online interest-based advertising by any of the participating companies listed on the tool, using opt out cookies to store your preferences in your browser; or
- Use the “Choose All Companies” feature to opt out from all current participating companies listed on the tool in one step.
NOTE: This tool will not eliminate ads from your browsing experience. Websites rely on the funding from advertisements to keep their websites operating. This tool will cease the interest-based tracking from happening in your browser.